The Muffin Man The Muffin Man

You are a strong writer and a great artist! You would get all five stars but, you creeped me out and this is catagorized as an original comedy. There is no way I am giving you five stars: on the premises that I wanted to laugh and now I'm scared.

Gi-go responds:

But you see, I now get to laugh about you being scared. See how this works?

Thank you!

Dragon Ball Multiverse 1 Dragon Ball Multiverse 1

This only gets 3 stars for the story. As an animation as a whole it was very lacking. The narration was not standardised, but in virtue of that I can see where you tried to place emphasis.

But the story was great and you emulated the nature of the characters perfectly. I was ready to click it off but it was somehow, very, compelling.

This is a list of what you need-
Proficient Animators
Voice Acting
A secondary writer to help you with your work

If you go to the Flash Forum, and Collabs section I am sure you will find these things.

With the right people you may actually be able to create your own Dragon-Ball Saga.

Good Luck.

bocodamondo responds:

go figure...

Dragon Ball Zee Dragon Ball Zee

That was fucking creative

And in turn so fucking brilliant.

Well done! I would give this a million likes if I could! Keep up the great work!

Imaginary Coolness Imaginary Coolness

I think you are a very good emerging artist!

Keep up the creative work!

Black Hole Sheep Black Hole Sheep

That was so sad! :(

Poor little fella' :(

MOOLT-The Facebook Effect MOOLT-The Facebook Effect

I love that character

He talks like Dexter (Dexters Laboratory). Such a brilliant character, or idiolect to adopt. I picked it up on that whole "You see, I was drinking a cup of coffee".

Love it!

Derpcraft Derpcraft

I won't dispute this is good

But I'm curious as to why it's got to the top scoring so fast. There hasn't been that many votes on it either. I think this is evidence to suggest that we need to make some alterations to the voting systems All Time Top Scoring formula, not because this is bad! But because it's hit Top Scoring of All Time, quite quickly.

IAMW, Charlie Brown IAMW, Charlie Brown

This was like an old NG Cartoon

In the behaviour and the music ad everything, it's got that integrity of being the pure product of Newgrounds and without anything else. Part of what makes it wonderful!

And half way through during Mad World you really deepened Charlie's character. I like that :)

Excellent Work! I feel like passing this onto Tom! He likes to see things that have been built out of Newgrounds without that much contribution from anywhere else.

Life in Portal: Madness Life in Portal: Madness

Above me is a great flash!

And below me is everything wrong with the comment flagging/review system.

Joe Finds Money Joe Finds Money

In response to Elfman

I thought the animation was sort of a unique style, you couldn't replicate it, so I don't think scrutinizing it for the sake of realism is really necessary. Anyway you don't get many good frame by frame animations out there anymore. The whole portal gets flooded with shit a lot of the time and its hard to crop out the good stuff, so I'm glad this made the front page.